We’ve been moving and shaking over here at clover PR and it’s time to grow our team and have 2 Winter/Spring internships available.
Like everything we do we like to keep it in the family, so we’re calling on you to help us find the right individual to join the clover PR family. If you know anyone who’s passionate about beauty, health and wellness, looking to learn about PR, loves social media and is super detail oriented, a team player and self starter, please share this link with them. Who knows, you could help them find their dream job!
Here is what we are manifesting for our Winter/Spring 2023 interns …
- You are fun, a team player and full of ideas
- You have a passion for marketing, and specifically PR and influencers interest you
- You are up to speed on the beauty, health and wellness industries
- You love making reels, and everyone says you’re pretty good at it too
- You have availability between 9-4pm PST/CST Monday – Friday (2-3 days required)
- You live in Los Angeles or Chicago (or be able to commute in as needed for orientation and training)
- You aren’t afraid to take on a new tasks and raise your hand when you have a question
- You are familiar with the popular media outlets in beauty, health and wellness – mostly because that is what you read every day too
- Working towards or have your BA in communications, journalism or public relations
What you’ll do:
Taking over the world and making a difference is anything but monotonous. No two days are ever the same; you’ll wear many hats and learn a lot, fast. We’re looking for someone who has experience or is looking to expand in these areas:
- Administrative Support: Assisting PR Assistant and Account Manager with maintaining client deliverables, agendas, files, etc to meet our goals
- Social Media Management: Managing the daily activity for various accounts including content creation, monitoring, responding and content execution for clover PR platforms
- Media Outreach: Connecting with the top media nationwide to secure press for our clients via email
- Media List Development: Doing research to build the most accurate and up-to-date media lists for press outreach – locally, regionally and nationwide
- Work directly with clover PR’s Director of PR, Account Managers and PR Assistant
- Must have a passion for social media, public relations and events
- Must be enrolled or have received BA in communications, journalism or public relations
- BA degree or higher in marketing, business or communications
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite and Keynote
- Familiar with MuckRack, Meltwater and all social media platforms
The serious stuff:
This is a temporary position for the Winter/Spring 2023 term.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com and put your favorite magazine or blog in the subject line. In your email, make sure to mention 3 things you’d hope to find if you were stranded on an island.
We’re excited to get to know you!